No products in the basket.
Roller banners are powerful forms of printed marketing, and they remain useful and relevant up to today. They are meant to provide the audience with information, keep them educated, and prompt them to take desired actions toward your business. Whether banners are used at presentations, conferences, or exhibits, they play a vital role in catching the attention of the audience and keeping them engaged.
There is a wide range of roller banners that you can choose from, as far as the banner materials are concerned. Two of the most popular ones are vinyl and canvas banners, where each material has distinct features and varied uses.
If you are having a hard time figuring out which banner material to use, keep on reading to find out more.
Impact on aesthetics
Know that your choice of banner material impacts design aesthetics. Consider the following information:
- Vinyl banners: White matte vinyl banners feature high-grade front-lit vinyl with PVC coating. These banners can feature and promote bright, attention-grabbing designs on their smooth surfaces. They typically have a rugged texture due to their mesh makeups. You can also opt for biodegradable vinyl banners, which are similar to white matte vinyl banners, but with added eco-friendly benefit.
- Canvas banners: These banners are basically printed on white woven polyester fabric that features a non-reflective finish for a flat, matte look. They work well in upscale environments with plenty of natural or artificial lighting. When it comes to large banner printing, you have many options for canvas banners.
That said, know that the banners will look excellent, whether printed on either vinyl or canvas – even when looking from near or far.
Indoor or outdoor use
Here’s what you should know about using the banners, whether indoor or outdoor:
- Mesh vinyl banner: This is a top-performer among outdoor banners. It can be displayed for long periods while placed in harsh, windy, or rainy weather conditions. Its mesh composition allows wind to pass through them without tearing, and it won’t get easily impacted by rain. Know, however, that they do not perform well in extreme cold, because the material will become brittle.
- White matte vinyl or canvas banner: These banners can withstand cold conditions but not in other harsh weather conditions. It’s best to leave them indoor during windy and rainy weather conditions.
- Biodegradable vinyl: This banner type can endure cold weather conditions. However, it should be avoided on other harsh weather as it will eventually break down. Generally, this banner can last for three to five years.
The best banner material
The banner material that you will select largely depends on how and where you’ll place your banners. Canvas, biodegradable vinyl, and white matte vinyl are top options for indoor banners because they are not ideal for wind and rain. White mesh vinyl, on the other hand, is best for windy, rainy, harsh outdoor weather. Overall, the best banner material is the one that looks aesthetically great and lasts a long time in your desired environment.
Banner marketing is a powerful way to promote your products and services, despite choosing between vinyl or canvas materials. Your choice of banner material has a direct impact on banner performance in terms of aesthetics, longevity, and return on investment. That said, use of the valuable information given to make an informed banner material choice that will help your business grow and profit.
If you are looking for roller banners in London, England, get in touch with us today to see how we can help.